Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wash or Dry? Do you have ALL day?

Saturday, September 4, 2010
Do you need your glasses to read the sign?  It says DON'T wash & dry your clothes at the same time.  I don't know why, I rather don't care why, I just know that it will take me 24 hours to do laundry and I still might not be done.  In the tiny washer, that ran for an hour, I washed 2 bras, 2 pants, 3 T's, 3 kid shorts, 3 kid undies, and a pair of socks.  Now before you say that's a lot, remember the last time you could easily count and type out what you last washed... NOT likely.
So after an hour wash and don't know how long to dry, they never dried, I find myself with LOADS left.  It's not like we can re-wear either, we are sweating so much I could almost change clothes 2x/day, but don't dare, I wouldn't have any skibbies to wear later.  And some of the units we are previewing to rent, have Japanese washers which only washes and it's only cold water... UGH... Another bane of my existence....

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to take a farther back picture of your washing machine or put a hand in front of it, we can't really tell what size it. Today I walked by your house and saw a black Audi in the driveway. It made me miss you. The nursery kids are enjoying the zebra toy that you sit on and bounce around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already hate laundry. I can't imagine making it harder. Well, I DID used to do the laundromat thing. NO THANK YOU to that again. UGH. So, if you're doing 24hrs of laundry, how do you have time to do the zoo and catch all those busses and trains and taxis? Not to mention getting food to cook and eat. And what about cleaning. ?? EEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete